Many different types of people may need care and support at different times in their lives. This may be as a result of ill health, disability, drug and alcohol problems or a care leaver. Leicester City Council can provide advice and/or practical help and support to adults and older people who live in the city. From help with personal care and providing meals to opportunities to socialise and continue to live an active life.

Service Information

Services Offered

, , , , , ,

Service Overview

Our aim is to arrange personal care for people so that they can live independently in their own homes for as long as they want to or are able to. We also help people to arrange their own support.

The sorts of services we might help to provide include giving advice, arranging care services at home or elsewhere, and supporting carers.

Who Is This Service For?

We work with lots of different people to help them to live more independently, including:

older people
people with physical and/or sensory disabilities
people with learning disabilities
people with mental health difficulties
people with HIV/AIDS
people with drug or alcohol problems
people with a long-term or terminal illness
people leaving hospital
people caring for any of these groups.

Contact Details

Referral Procedure

Referral Procedure

You can ring or drop in directly to Grey Friars House